Shine On Award!
January 10, 2013 16 Comments
I have now won 3 Awards! Count them! 1, 2, 3! 3 Awards! Woohooooooo! This one is the Shine On Award. I just might be going streaking again. Um, wait, yikes it is cold out. It will have to wait for a warming trend.
Jill and Barry at Two Rights Attempting To Make A Left nominated me for this one. They have a wonderful blog about life, and battling together in the face of mounting adversity. Be sure to check them out.
I am going to have to make a special Awards page now! How pretentious is that though? Meh, like I care! If you got it flaunt it, they always say, am I right? Even if they don’t say it, I do, and I shall!
As always there are rules to these awards. Here are the ones for the Shine On Award.
1.) Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2.) Add the award logo to your blog.
3.) Share 7 things about yourself. *7 whole items? I might not have 7 secrets left to tell…*
- I have destroyed dozens of alarm clocks over the years, and need 3 separate alarms to wake up in the morning. I am a night owl. Possibly also a Vampire. I do not sparkle though.
- I am completely lost on Sundays once the NFL is done for the season. *epic sigh*
- For the first time since 1994, I am looking forward to Opening Day in Baseball.
- Sometimes I play with my daughters hand puppets, and sing Metallica’s “Master of Puppets” while I do so. Is that wrong?
- I still own all of my action figures from my youth, and have taught my daughter the appreciation of declaring war with He-Man against Cobra Commander. Sometimes Lion-O and Luke Skywalker make appearances too. What? Those action figures aren’t going to battle themselves….
- As much fun and excitement that I get from writing/blogging, it pales in comparison to the fun I have with my baby.
- Even when she is 40, she will still be my baby. And I will call her as such. My Grand babies will love me, when she is 40!
4.) Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire. I will add some of my new finds, and an oldie but goodie! Visit them, love them, and enjoy!
- A MisBehaved Woman
- The Dancing Professor
- Magdalena Vandenberg
- Everything Under The Sun And More
- The Arkside Of Thought
There you have it my people! I hope you like it, as much as I do. Thank you for stopping by.
- Super Sweet Blog Award (anuggetofjoy.wordpress.com)
- my second award : maybe (selfbside.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award! (lorischulz.wordpress.com)
- More stars to Shine even more (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award (thesecretkeeper.net)
- The Versatile Blogger Award!!!!! (ichalkit.wordpress.com)
- Three New Awards (mychristiancoffeeshop.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award (terry1954.wordpress.com)