Very Inspiring Blogger Award
November 12, 2012 16 Comments
Yay me! Let’s see if I can get this to work. Here we go.
Woohooo it worked! I am awesome. And you think it too! Heh heh heh. So I guess there are rules to this award(isn’t there always?) Here we go.
Rules of Participation:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
I completed step 1 already, so let’s get to step 2. Chelsea Brown nominated me for the award, her blogs are The Jenny Mac Book Blog and LiveOnne. Check them out, she is a wonderful writer. Now on to step 3. Seven things about little old me. Hmmmmmm….
1. I am a Sagittarius.
2. My favorite color is all of them, except Purple, the Baltimore Ravens wear Purple, and yeah, can’t do it.
3. As you may know, lifelong(well nearly) Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Since I was four years old.
4. I am a writer.(First time I wrote that in a public forum. Do you know how hard it was to write that statement? Yikes.)
5. I am technologically illiterate. To be honest, I am lucky I can turn on the computer.
6. My daughter and my wife are the centers of my universe, everything revolves around my girls.
7. I have absolutely zero tolerance for ignorance. Biggest pet peeve I have.
Time for step 4! I get to nominate 15 other blogs! Yay! Are you ready? Really ready? Quickly, I will take donations towards your worthiness…. here it is.
There you go. Excellent blogs that deserve your follows, read them, love them, comment often and tell them the ‘Zilla sent you. Thank you for stopping by.